View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Club openings in Fairfield County 

Post Club openings in Fairfield County
This is not my club. I talked to one of the fellas that is in it and told him I would post it on here for him. Seems to be a couple of real nice guys in the club, but I have only spoken to them via the internet and the phone.

Here is the info if anyone is interested:

Whitetails “R” Us Hunt Club

Added 540 acres to current club of 510 acres. Over 1000 acres of prime Turkey and Deer territory. Hardwood Bottoms, Planted Pine Plantation. A hunters paradise! Great members already established for over 7 years.

Accepting new member applications now. Please contact Dave Gordon at 917-5489 or Bill Guinn at 803-609-7743 for information. Dues are $400.00 per person per year. All hunting rights.

Location: Ridgeway, SC. 15 minute drive up I-77 from Columbia. Good Roads, Streams, planted and established food plots. Gated entry points, Property Watch Program with SC DNR,

Membership is limited. So call now.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:41 am

Post Re: Club openings in Fairfield County
I saw that on craigslist, I wish all hunt clubs would post how many total members they plan to have.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:54 am

EDIT TO ABOVE

Looking to have 24 members total. 15 of which will be hunting members (I guess so a fair amount of the current members dont hunt :?: )

Bowhunters :arrow: From what I understand there is only 1 or 2 people that bowhunt.

Stands: There are currently 25 stands. They are first come first serve after the 1st 10 days. For the first 10 days you get "your stand(s)" to yourself.
Gated Road access and you can on them (vehicle/atv)

I think thats about all the info I have. If there are any questions feel free to get in touch with the gentleman named Dave who is listed as a contact, as he will answer all your questions and address any concerns.
I have corresponded with him and he seems like an very geniune individual.

Best of luck!

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:12 am

Did some more asking and this is what new info I have on this:

There will be 24 to 28 members. Of the original 14 members, only 7 of us really hunt. So far, out of the 6 new members we have, all of them have a primary hunt club. This one is a secondary club. Hunting pressure will be stiffest during the first few weeks of the season. There was one time last year when we actually had 5 guys hunting the same morning. That does not happen often. There are 25 stands that already are up and we need to put up new stands on the new 538 acres. This new area was not hunted last year. Should be prime for a couple of big boys. Long planted roads on the new property. Hope this is of help. Thanks for your help. Let me know what we need to do to bring them in. Take care.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]